All the songs : the story behind every Beatles release
It is an impressive one which we are surprised we missed when it was released just last year. Principally the work of two Frenchmen, Philippe Margotin and Jean-Michel Guesdon assisted by American Scott Freiman, and with a Preface by the legendary Patti Smith , this book huge and is pretty much as it states in the title — each album and each song on that album dissected and explained in great detail.
- The Impact of 9 11 on the Media, Arts, and Entertainment: The Day that Changed Everything?.
- Mad at School: Rhetorics of Mental Disability and Academic Life!
- All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Beatles Release by Jean-Michel Guesdon.
- » All the Songs, The Story Behind Every BEATLES Release.
It is a big, heavy book — pages in all — and with a great layout, lots of photos, memorabilia, and artistic flair in the design and layout:. There is a good amount of detail too, plus lots of snippets of information if you just want to casually browse:. Some background on All the Songs from the official press release:.
Drawing on decades of research, the authors recount the circumstances that led to the composition of every song, the recording process, and the instruments used. In contrast, they spent month after month in layering sounds on a four-track recorder to create their masterpiece, Sgt.
You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account.
- Immanent Transcendence: Reconfiguring Materialism in Continental Philosophy (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy).
- All the Songs, The Story Behind Every BEATLES Release.
- The Politics of Banking: The Strange Case of Competition and Credit Control.
- ALL THE SONGS - THE STORY BEHIND EVERY BEATLES RELEASE | Jean-Michel Guesdon, Philippe Margotin;
- A Stranger Like You?
- Read Me Like a Book!
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. Englischer Pressetext 1: Musical historians Phillippe Margotin and Jean-Michel Guesdon delve deep into the history and musical origins of every BEATLES album, recounting the circumstances that led to the composition of each song, the recording process and the instruments used.modernpsychtraining.com/cache/bluetooth/hem-cell-track-for.php
All the songs: The story behind every Beatles release
It now belongs to his son SEAN. Hundreds of photographs range from rare black-and-white publicity stills to images of BEATLES instruments to intimate shots of the musicians in the studios. Margotin and Guesdon also include how many takes each song required as well as who was in the studio when the songs were recorded.
Jean-Michel Guesdon is a producer and musician. He created Editions du Pekinois in in Paris to publish audiovisual creations in music.
- Account Options.
- BEATLES-Buch ALL THE SONGS – THE STORY BEHIND EVERY BEATLES REA;
- Betaine : Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects.
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: Principles and Applications.
- All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Beatles Release (Hardcover): - Speedy Hen?
- All The Songs: The Story Behind Every Beatles Release (Hardcover) | Ellen Plumb's City Bookstore;
- All the songs: The story behind every Beatles release;
Freiman has presented his lectures to sold out audiences at theatres, museums and corporations, such as Pixar, Google and Facebook. Lost Password? Create Account. Kasse Mein Konto.
Related All The Songs: The Story Behind Every Beatles Release
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved